Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Its all clear now, I gotta **** your mom"

Comments

Good stuff :D

/that poor girl :D that was err... some revenge!!!

Me hugs my broadband connection for easy viewing of that 10 minute video :)

mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I could only listen to the soundtrack! And the line crapped out after two mins so what happened???

Mike.

For those that want to watch it later heres the spoiler :D
    At the start the girl is sitting down in a restaurant about to have dinner with her boyfriend. She tells hime she is going to go away with his boss for the weekend just the two of them for some hanky panky. Yer man thinks for a bit and then says I know whats I'll do I'll F**k you mom!
    The rest is funny detailing the err new relationship withher mom.
    On the first date, the mammy is getting ready and the daughter answers the door, there is a bit of a shouting match but the Mom goes out to yer man car while the daughter is still at the door up set.
    Yer man then looks at her and does a few pelvic thrusts in the direction of the Mom.
    He shifts the mom in the bar....

ohh... just watch the rest of it if you can tis good :p

mm

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Damn you 56k connection.

I could hear it fine but the picture was only refreshing about every 10 seconds. :(

Advertisement