Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pace

Options
  • 30-08-1999 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Anybody looking to sell a Pace modem at a reasonable price?
    Its time to dump this HSP thing - 300+ pings with 30 pl was fun for a while but I want to beat the ****e outa those trinity muppets and there 22 pings smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Oooo, thos Pace Internal V90's look alright...might just get one...RRP £79

Probably worth it.

Lucutus of Borg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Best hurry up, as far as I know, the company that make Pace modems has gone under

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

they have

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Lucutus Where did you see those prices? I better get a move on and get one quick like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Eh, website, throw Pace Modem into Yahoo and click on the first returned link, can't remember the addy....

sunglasses.gif

Lucutus of Borg

[This message has been edited by Lucutus (edited 30-08-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

ol dont go buying anything until ive had a talk with you.....might have something to interest you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

On that note lads I'm looking for the perfect pace config. e.g init string, setup, the whole shebang. Can someone help.

Jedi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

yes, however its at home smile.gif

Advertisement