Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Newbie - Buying A New Seat Ibiza 1.2 Signo

Options
  • 27-10-2003 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have never bought a car b4 but am thinking of buying a seat ibiza 1.2 Signo.

I am wondering if there is a forum for Ireland saying how much people managed to buy there new car from / which dealer etc.

I am being given very simular prices when I ring around dealers ie: most dealers are quoting €15,630 and I am wondering how much I can look to get off the purchase price. ie: buy paying cash / & chancing my arm. if I could get this car for 14,500 or less I would jump at it.

Knowing what other deals people are getting in dealers in dublin would be very helpfull.

There used to be a program on british tv where a car buyer was filmed (hidden camera) going into dealers and talked thru buying a car by a guy outside speaking into a hidden earpiece. I found this very good but not that relevant to Irish car buying.

tks

Neonitrix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

If you are in Dublin give White Bishop a try. My brother is the sales manager in there. I'll pm you more details. Not promising anything but nearly everyone I've sent his way has bought a car off him.

Advertisement