Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changes in Phantom

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Is this what is meant by going "off topic"?

What think ye of our current music policy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Graemo

Hear Hear. It was really quite a read untill the mention of the "Devils Dingleberries" otherwise known as ... as.... ugh I cant even type it. "Jaffa Cakes"

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

I can't find any lemon jaffa cakes on ebay. Surely they merit collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Is this what is meant by going "off topic"?

Like I said before, I think you need a New Wave show. And by that I mean more than playing Jonathan Richman or White Riot off a cd compilation once in a blue moon...

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭thegeezer

You need to stop talking ****e - I prefer to listen between 6am and 7 am Saturday mornings when it is music only - no inane chat from self-important DJs.

You also need a show where someone plays totally unheard of music - maybe from demo tapes or the audio from YouTube (with agreement of the artists of course) - there is some seriously good music out there and we want to hear it. Can start you off with a great band called The Sherlocks which people may have heard the demo on YouTube - they have said they are happy to come to Academy/Tripod/Whelans if enough interest.

Lastly, for those who have never heard them, the excellent Reverend and the Makers are about to release their third album followed by a UK tour. They were fantastic in Academy so Tweet them at @Reverend_Makers to force them to come back !!

Despite this, Phantom still best radio station in Ireland !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rOBeRt frETt

I don't think he can hear you- he's all the way back in 2003

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭thegeezer

Do you think he is dead by now ?

Advertisement