Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyones Home Theater

Options
  • 27-10-2003 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi gang...please check out, if you have the time, Everyones Home Theater

I would especially love to see some irish home theaters, so if you have some pics you want to put on the site, please Email your home theater pics here
    and ill stick them up in the galleries.

regards from cork
    vic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭MartinHSabag

Great job Vic !
    Well done !

Are all the pics there from Ireland ? I guess not...

CAn I suggest to add a few words on each setup as location, owner (if he wants of course), what equipment , cost ?

See PM....

Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭vicbarry

Martin...their will be info about things when i get it... ; )

all the images at the moment are just grabs..

thanks for the comments. it can only get better from here...

vic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

I'm not posting mine while all those UBER installs from the US are still there. I'd feel all inadequate with my DIY effort! :grin::grin:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭vicbarry

calibos...look at mine for god sake....mail me ; )

everyoneshometheater email

Vic:D

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Gunther_Gloop

I'd feel inadequate next to those photos too, but here's my effort to date (still a work in progress).
    http://www.desibeo.utvinternet.com/KFHC.html

Oh -and by the way, the red walls are a MUCH deeper and nicer colour than show here. I can't seem to get the right colour balance in the photos. :(

-Kevin
    (in Cork)

• Advertisement
Advertisement