Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV offpeak

Options
  • 27-10-2003 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Is today Monday 27th october a offpeak day for UTV? Do they use ROI bank Holidays or NI ones?

Thanks
    James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

From http://www.utvip.com/faq.asp?loc=ie&id=45&stext=&listcat=all&title=ALL:

Q. Are calls made during RoI public holidays charged as off-peak?
    A. Yes.

Public holidays are also classified as off-peak times and voice calls will be charged at off-peak rates.

The public holidays for 2003 are New Years Day, St. Patrick`s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, May Day, 2nd June, 4th August, 27th October, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Do UTV still have an offpeak service? I thought everyone was on FRIACO with them now or have you gone over your 180 hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Originally posted by LFCFan
    Do UTV still have an offpeak service? I thought everyone was on FRIACO with them now or have you gone over your 180 hours?

No I meant was just the telephone calls to ireland etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Zoink.

• Advertisement
Advertisement