Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sorry Monty

• 08-11-2000 4:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭

Sorry bout all the spam monty,me and and astro just got caught up in the spam-i-ness of the topic frown.gif

I won't do it again monty (unless there's a very special topic biggrin.gif )

plz forgive me mr. nice monty man smile.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,965 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

me too, and by they way, number9 is what I was going to use in college, till i discovered that the UCD computers won't allow me to send info via internet, eg, passowrd sites, posts, hotmail

really need to find my netsoc password
    biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I think Shelly sums up the montylan thread best in Ozymandias. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 08-11-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Oh boo monty, sore loser tongue.gif,me and sico beat you to the 500th post but you had to go and delete ours frown.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

Advertisement