Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 2 info needed.

Options
  • 31-08-1999 6:09am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know a quake 2 player(s) from a company called EMG, Educational Multimedia Corp (specifically a guy called Kevin Greene).

Anyone know them?

DeV.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 31-08-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

nope, don't think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

hehehe.... doing some pre-match research? smile.gif

BTW, whats the story with the possibility of this inter-company Q2 challenge you mooted a while back? If we could get 5 or 6 companies it'd be a good laugh... throw up a few bottles of drink for a prize maybe smile.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

DeV, my lads would make your lads Take it up the ar$e wink.gif

I haVE THEM learnin the game already, jus incase like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

sounds fun, although the lads here are crap smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Well, my name is Kevin but I think I would have to commit suicide if I worked in... (Scrolls down the page) Educational Multimedia Corp.

Probably a pack of average players who play for a half hour during lunch on the oul LAN. I'd be very surprised if they were ultra ninja like Sheron.

Kegs.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Gosh that would be innovative in a daring, devil may care sort of way....

DeV.

Advertisement