Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

most wanted games!

• 28-10-2003 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

i thougth i would just see want ur top 5 most wanted games are so far on all formats mine are:
    1. DOOM III
    2. Half Life 2
    3. Far Cry
    4. Deus Ex 2
    5. Quake 4

as u can see its nothing but FPS all the way

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,926 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Forget that FPs muck. What should be the greatest multiplayer game ever is just around the corner.

Mario Kart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,926 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Can't wait for the new Castlevania. Just heard from my friend in Konami that they expect it to be released in europe in February. Unfortunately it won't be a special edition like with ZOE 2.
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the retro quality

I only read the IGN review and they didn't think too much of it. Shame. At least I can relive my childhood with mame and the rom of TMNT arcade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Forget that FPs muck. What should be the greatest multiplayer game ever is just around the corner.

Mario Kart!
    The greatest console Multiplayer game is already out:

Super Smash Brothers melee! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

For me currently it is:
    1. Half Life 2
    2. Deus Ex 2
    3. Half Life 2
    4. Deus Ex 2
    5. Half Life 2

Yeah, I like me FPS...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

1. half-life 2
    2. doom III
    3. FFVII part 2
    4. FFVII the movie (granted it aint a game but still)
    5. vampire 2 (will be good with hl2 engine)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

2bh, I really want to go home to play FFX. And when I've finished that then I'll probably get all the rest of the series cos I must... consume... all... mana...

But my current unreleased most wanted games are:

1. Half-life 2
    2. Deus Ex 2
    3. Doom III
    4. Duke Nukem 4EVAR!
    5. Elite 4 (or something along those lines that isn't bugged to buggery and isn't X-Gold and has pretty graphics)
    6. Some new version of Civ that is as good as 3 but is even more improved. Possibly in 3d, with Total Waresque fighting phase. Or something.

Hey, you may say I'm a dreamer. But I think you'll find I'm not the only one. I hope some day these games will be released, and then the world can fight as one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

also include in that FPS list i would put Call of Duty
    played the demo and it is twice as good as MOH and written by a lot of that staff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

1. Half Life 2
    2. Fable
    3. Battlefield Vietnam
    4. Men of Valor
    5. Halo 2
    6. BC
    7. MOH: Pacific Assault
    8. KOTOR: 2

• Advertisement

After I tire myself out playing multiplayer mario kart I'd probably be looking forward to HL2 and FFX-2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

enough said. 17 days to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

FF X-2, mmm fanservice.

not really much im looking forward to atmo. Deus Ex 2, HL2, Mario Kart DD and FF X-2 are just about it really. still waiting for my american copy of viewtiful joe to arrive though... damn you importmadness.com

Advertisement