Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat Rate

Options
  • 28-10-2003 6:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Well i have signed up with Eircom Flat rate and it the first good move for anyone with Isdn in the home serious ! just letting u know :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Have you support for dual channel on your pop?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by LastIrishMonkey
    Well i have signed up with Eircom Flat rate and it the first good move for anyone with Isdn in the home serious ! just letting u know :D
    Why is that? All the flat rate ISPs support ISDN connections afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭The Insider

As far as I know it is the only ISP to support dual channel on there flat rate, but of course you use dbl your hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by The Insider
    As far as I know it is the only ISP to support dual channel on there flat rate, but of course you use dbl your hours...
    Yeah, I've heard that. Not much of an incentive really, seeing as the others give you more hours.

Advertisement