Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Deadman to return?

• 28-10-2003 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Latest rumours are for Vince to somehow beat 'taker in the Buried Alive match. (Which means that Vince will continue to brighten our screens :confused:)

'Taker would then take some time off and return in his old 'Deadman' persona in time for the buildup to WM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'll look foward to seeing the dark lord again he was one of the coolest charecters they ever had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that would be so good. i have fond memories of the kidnapping of Stephanie McMahon. maybe it will happen again and she will never come back

Deadman to come back please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Anyone else think that the wwe are overdoing the flash from the past angle just a tad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

they are over doing it abit
    but retro works

and they are also bringing it to a new younger generation of people who have never seen these gimmicks before

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by technobob
    they are over doing it abit
    but retro works

and they are also bringing it to a new younger generation of people who have never seen these gimmicks before

Yeah, like the return of Roddy Roddy Piper really worked!
    Although i liked the Jericho pisstake on him... "What happened that kids leg anyway? Did ya eeeat it??"

More fresh talent, and less workrate killing oldies.
    And they can start by sacking Mark Calloway!

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme

More fresh talent, and less workrate killing oldies.
    And they can start by sacking Mark Calloway!

Nero

i would say that he is probably the least likely talent in WWE (with the exception of HHH) to be sacked. vince still loves him way too much for never jumping ship to WCW back in the day. he wont go untill he decides he wants to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    i would say that he is probably the least likely talent in WWE (with the exception of HHH) to be sacked. vince still loves him way too much for never jumping ship to WCW back in the day. he wont go untill he decides he wants to.
    I think he's still got alot of talent and still does alot of the moves that made him famous, I'd like him to have another run as champion before he goes.

i dunno i have never really had a strong opinion about the undertaker either way. hes's kinda like steve austin, or ric flair back in wcw, hes just always been around. i dont particularly like or dislike him or his matches.

although having said that he does get an awful lot of time on air & main event matches, perhaps if they used him more along the lines of what they were doing with nathan jones before he fell off the planet. in a kind of mentor way to get a younger guy over, maybe a run with the tag titles.

thinkin about it tho i definitely dont want to see him as champion again, remember his run last year, horrible match with hogan, and they took it off him the next month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement