Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIV require 1 HPB

Options
  • 30-08-1999 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

we need 1 dedicated HPB to round the squad off, don't apply unless you're better than me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Can I apply? I dunno if I'm better than you or not *shrug*

Lucutus of Borg

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA does the juNk laa on a 14.4 modem sound OOOHHH SOOOO SWEEETT!!!!!!!!

I shall return in less than 3 weeks on a lovvy new ISDN connection, until then...

juNk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

ill do eet....im so much better and younger than noel dayer:/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hi my names amp and I'm a HPB. I also don't know if you're better than me. I'd say it's pretty likely as I only found out I was HPB positive a while ago smile.gif

While I'm here, is there some program out there like Q3tweak for Q2 cos I really can't be arsed messing around with cfg files?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

I'll play for cash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

adam if you want some cfg's gimme a shout an i'll mail em to you.
    and if you want aimbots or zbots or anything like that, you can just ask any DF player as we all have them smile.gif

erm.. not that i need it coz i rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Can I get a TeaBot to make me Tea? It's such a chore wink.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

No, Eamon. I said, *don't* tell anyone we use them. Sheesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

nah Eamo would just send ya his miss-bots smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Yup i can back up Eamo's claims i have regularry observed Maxi using a plathera of Bots.
    Sometimes 3 different bots at one time.

[This message has been edited by JaneyMackers (edited 31-08-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

erm bots? surely that was just a misspelling of boots?
    yes, boots!
    what i meant to say was if he wanted any boots, not am bots or ze boots(german boots) not zbots, he should talkto us coz DF are now fine owners of a small boot shop at the back of the ilac centre...

or something....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ze boots? no, its das boots ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Errr isn't that a Submarine in German tongue.gif

Gandalf.

exactly ! now we're getting somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Actually, on second thoughts, I'd rather not apply.

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Sure HIV have me, so they'll need about four average to superb HPBs to compensate for my minus scores.

You have to fill out the 'hilarious' application form on our site first though.

Noel would be very upset if you didn't...

Kegs.

don't diss the questionnaire, that was revolutionary comedy in its day, all 18months ago when we started out smile.gif

actually to get in it has to b at least as funny as this one we got in a good while ago:

Name=Ben Tullis

Age=21

Sex=2 Weeks, 8 hours and 9 minutes

Defects=Big lump of charm hanging off the side of my face, and an unsightly bout of Debonnaire

Mad=Clinically diagnosed maybe, but not described.

Leitrim=Pity isn't really the right word. It's more like a sort of nuzzle.

Colour=That lovely sort of speckly brown you get on the filters of cigs.

Upwardly Mobile=No

Upwardly Mobile laugh=Yes

Animal Sex=I keep trying but they just aren't interested. I think I'm too full-on for sheep, and too romantic for tigers. I'll let you know if that changes though. If its a pre-requisite for joining HIV, cause I can go and hire one if it is.

Carpenters?=Before my time really, I might have cried to it when I was really small.

God=Yeah, he works in the chippy down the road.

God Why=Free chips, I suppose.

hate Sean McEltroy=He's a blue-faced ****.

Hate hate=It's funny. I'd actually known that he was a puss-filled scab even before I read his name. Strange but true.

Join=Jibba, your currently unavailable right hand man, is a mate of mine. That ought to do it, but it probably won't. I've got myself a T3 until about July, so anywhere in the UK is a ping of about 30, and I can also run a server here quite happily. My Quake2 is pretty damned good, I know my BFG jump from my banana strafe. I can raise one eyebrow without having to screw up my face (left only.) You do need the odd LPB running around, just to distract the opponents, and
    make them stop playing to type stuff in abaout what a ****er they are. I can go all night like a train, or maybe a tram. Maybe even like a banana, I don't really care.

submit=Send Form

[This message has been edited by ButcherOfNog (edited 31-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I have full sympathy for Eamo now, his conn is usually appalling. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Pure style!

methinks ben was just out of bed when he posted that smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'd just like to point out at this juncture that I have never used a boat.

Hmmm. the topic of this thread sounds like surreal Darts commentry....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Who was that noel he in the clan now.

Was that Castor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Duh JM, yeh I had a T3 conn with a ping of 30 to the UK alright smile.gif I was taken in on the basis of skillz after trouncing Noggie in a 1v1 many moons ago.

Advertisement