Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derry on Halloween?

• 28-10-2003 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

Anyman (or woman) for Derry on Halloween?

or what are you doing?

Me, I think Ill be hitting Brysons...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

w000h000 hell yeah i'm there. Well i'm there now but that's not the point :P

I don't know if i'm dressing up or not yet cause I don't think I cba this year (even though there's a £100 prize for the best costume on friday at work) but I was planning to throw a big party in my new house on friday. Now at this rate it looks like I might not even be in the house before friday - what a predickament!

But either way I might land down the town for an hour or two. I have to admit that there's usually a LOT of great looking women up there on halloween, dressed up in the kinkiest outfits you can imagine. I love halloween purely for that reason! It's fetish night in Derry :D hehehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by ][cEMAN**
    I have to admit that there's usually a LOT of great looking women up there on halloween, dressed up in the kinkiest outfits you can imagine. I love halloween purely for that reason! It's fetish night in Derry :D hehehe

:D

I went to Cafe Rock in Derry last year. It was brillant to see so many lovely ladies like that... :D

Ah man Café Rock is like that all the time. The women in there are usually very good looking and most of the ones I know in there are really sound as well. TBH most of the women I know in there are only looking for 1 night stands but i'd say there would be a few in there for something more if that's what you wanted.

Plus when i'm there (usually Thursday Friday or Saturday nights) the music is hip hop/ RnB and is the kind of music I love to shake my a$$ to so I like it for that as well. It's great for getting most of the girls there doing a bit of bump and grind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Whats with all the girls and this 80's look thats going on in Derry?

Its just not rational tbh.

you mean girls that walk around like this:

ayart1980sgal022498.gif

and

80soneshoulder.JPG

I think it is topshops fault - selling all the crap. You would think it is halloween all year round.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

i heartily advise to go to brysons.
    im going and so are kingconor an axe so it will be highly w00tastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Ah the superconor returns after his stumblings in the desert that is the rock boards!
    Originally popsted by iceman
    w000h000 hell yeah i'm there. Well i'm there now but that's not the point :P

Brysons has become a net cafe?

Personally i have not made the decision where i shall spend the night of ghouls. Maybe Dublin, maybe north. You'll just have to wait in anticipation for my arrival! :p

:ninja: Phear me:ninja:

Originally posted by Mr_Roger_Bongos
    Brysons has become a net cafe?

No I meant i'm in Derry atm.

As for the 80's fashion....yeah well that's the thing about fashion. It's repetative. We had the retro 70's phase, and now we're going through the retro 80's phase. Give it a few years and we'll be going through the retro 90's phase....then we'll all look stupid :D

Advertisement