Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

KOTOR Question

• 28-10-2003 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Just got it today, and i was wondering how the hell do u beat that Big monster thing in the sewers? i just got past it by stealth didnt bother killin it. anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

you get some rancor food odour stuff at the severed arm just outside where he is. use stealth and add it to the big corpse pile, then add a grenade to. he will eat the grenade and bomb bomb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

I tried the poison trick: I found some poison that the other guys breaking in planned to use and tried using that on the bodyparts.. but that didnt seem to work, infact I couldnt "use" the poison at all. So instead I placed about 15 mines behind him (I was stealthed) and let him walk backwards into them as we shot him repeatedly. Worked on the second attempt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Its not poison its just a scent that attracts the rancor. Go to the pile of bodies and don't take the grenades from it, but press x and then select to leave the scent there. A cut scene should then be played showing the rancor getting blown up. Do all this in stealth mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Thanks Everyone for that, i actually beat it first off by throwing nades at it, but i had to see it get blown up, was class :). oh and another thing is there an option to make u able to see spoliers? me King of the noobs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

just select the text with your mouse, like your going to copy it or somefin.

and seifer, to use spoilers - [spioler]yourtext[/spioler]
    [spell it right when actually using it]

• Advertisement
Advertisement