Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Chonky Hard Disk

Options
  • 30-08-1999 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Any1 have a nice chunky sexy sweet hard hard-disk to store some greeeeeat mp3's and some sUUUUper games ?

More than 6 gigs ... waht price ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

you mean you dont delete them 24hours after downloading them?...bold boy! wink.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

20 gig Maxtor, 7200 RPM, 160 quid.

Blade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

Hi blade,
    i want that drive smile.gif email me your number at darkedge@email.com please.
    thanks
    Darkedge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Blade The Dealer Back In Action.

sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Does that come with a free battered sausage? wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Furry raises the brow......F is interested.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Hmmmm ok I've just one here ATM and Tincool is supposed to take that off me but seeing as ppl are raising their eyebrowse I'll try arrange pick up another 5 very soon.

I'll post here as soon as I have em,
    Blade

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

"Pick Up" - is that what they call it these days?

M

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

interesting description!

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 02-09-99).]

Advertisement