Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ffx 2

Options
  • 28-10-2003 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

anyone got any news on release date or anything else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

18th nov in the states, europe wil be some time in the spring.

the problem is do you wait for square to masterfully add those extra huge borders and painful slowdown that we all loved from the first and possibly some extra content or go straight for the ntsc goodness?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

the problem is do you wait for square to masterfully add those extra huge borders and painful slowdown that we all loved from the first and possibly some extra content or go straight for the ntsc goodness?

My answer: no!

I'm ordering mine from the states. As for the extra content, the dark aeons were way too hard in FFX and all they did was block me from going back and completing the side quests.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

ffx -2 is out here in December. and breath of fire five is out now afaik :)

at least thats what the guy in GAME told me when i asked him to check the release dates.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Games release dates haven't been up dated in ages so I wouldn't believe them.

Advertisement