Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 2 Irish team...

Options
  • 31-08-1999 6:12am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is it still going?
    Are there 4 Dublin based players?
    Need answers asap.
    Yes, I'm up to something.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

what u up to? the IE2 team isn't together as such, however, getting 4 dublin based players wouldn't b a problem. junkie, kegs ,shank, castor, janey etc should b able to make themselves available.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

I've got a funny feeling in my tummy.

Tell us more DeV, wan lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

$hite, do I have to start playin Q2 again :0

Oh yeah Junklaa sry couldn't make it up on Sunday, I'll try n get up this week, have summit nice for ya n' all........ put the kettle on Shinji there lad
    shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

[This message has been edited by shank (edited 31-08-99).]

come to think of it, theres no need for u shank smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Well it kinda fell by the wayside with loads of peeps giving up and DzR disbanding.

• Advertisement

DeV laa, I'll be free, all for u and u alone, cos I think I luv ya.

Barry ya smelly gangrenous slaeg, yup SIR! What u got for me???

juNk

Btw BARRY! That surprise better not be a farkin £40 bill from me fookin sister neither, I warn u now my good sir HAHAHHAHAHA, nah tell her I'll have it tomorrow, I reckon she'll never give me money again if I don pay it back within a year.

Oh yeah an don worry about Sunday, I wasn't there anyway. Went out at like 8.00 and didn't get back till all hours cos I had to walk home from wait for it....fukin Lamb Doyles!!!!!!! Fukin like 3 hours. like ffs

FFS! Me legs where in tatters!!!!!

[This message has been edited by juNkie (edited 31-08-99).]

[This message has been edited by juNkie (edited 31-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Question.......if its an Irish team ....why do you just want dublin players?

cos they're the best of course!

Lamb doyles, are ya 'kin mad ya ho, why didn't ya give me a bell....lol yeah right. It's addons for that app u gave me. She wants me to go up and break your mouse hand, I know yr family like , but it's a matter of respect smile.gif

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Could you go to a more out of the way pub next time Junk smile.gif Lamb Doyles is a load of $hite into the bargain. I should be around Friday night, if needed.

• Advertisement

fuk that lad I wasn't even in the farkin pub!!! I wasn't even fukin drunk!!!!!!!!

Answer... (presumably)... cos he has something arranged in Dublin on Friday, and is assuming no-one would be daft enough to travel up from the bog for a game of Quake2 smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

gis a go gwan ill be in college in dublin startin oct 4th buyin my degree

5-1 smile.gif

erm......sounds pretty fair to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kerria

Me based in Dublin!!!

Nog, you're a vvanker smile.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Good point creative, I need players who will be in Dublin on Friday, dont care where they come from.

DeV.

cool......i have an exam this friday...but will be around that part of the world most other fridays. Best of luck whatever your up ta!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Creative where the fup r you gone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I'll only play Bubble Bobble from now on. Well, I will play Q2 but I'm afraid I'll have to fire into the ground all the time.... no change there then.

Kegs.

Still don't know if I'm free Friday nite..

sheron....me connectionless for the time being ....back soon though!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Keep Friday evenin free. Nothing big, just an interesting oppurtunity.

DeV.

Doh, shurrup I'm ninja me like, hmm think I feel a quake.ie update commin on .................................... no it's ok it's gone now smile.gif

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

WANTED:
    5 top Quake 2 players for Friday night in nethouse. Invite only evening of Q2 wars.

" junkie, kegs ,shank, castor, janey" are the names mentioned so if you are interested and available please reply here or mail tom@spinsol.com.

Need confirmation lads, and I'll tell you the whole story.
    Other candidates please reply too but must be 18+ (for good reason)

DeV.

I should be able to make that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kerria

I'm available if ye need someone. Bit out of practice but I'm used to LAN play.

Thomas my goooood man, I'll cya there.

Dave.

Grand so, just need one more (kegser having already signed up) ...

Janeymackers? BoN? Beuwler?

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Did I miss something? Who'se 'Beuwler'?

Kegs.

Advertisement