Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 2 Irish team...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Cyas there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

can't make it in person, but i'll b live via satellite smile.gif

Beuwler? Beuwler? Beuwler? Beuwler?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

as in that shameful truant?

they made a film about him you know...sets a bad example.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Lads whats the storey with tomorrow night??? Are we goin for the custom 5 or 6 pints before headin down to the nethouse or are we actually gonna see the inside of the place with a sober head???? I'll be free any time after 6 so jus lemme know wha yis are doin, Eamo are u comin???

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Come sober. Trust me.
    You will have to pay something towards the usual 10 quid per person, but thats all.

Meet up in McSorleys for a quiet pint at 9, try to be near the front door...

Talk to you all then.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

And don't forget, you all have to wear black suits, sunglasses, carry short-wave radio and talk into your wrist constantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Dev ...any chance you'd respond to that mail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Only if you supply them Rob.

Oh and we all want pocket TVs with mini Digital receivers, for all those 'Special' Channels to keep us occupied.

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

sorry dave me ol flower

i wont be there,
    must go to work and help nice americans with broken pc's smile.gif

but when you win everything, just remember the slappin i gave you and that will be all the incentive you need to win.

so i want some of whatever freebies you get smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Creative, I did.
    If it didnt get to you mail me again.
    If you are in Dublin, mail me pronto.

DeV.

Bah Eamo, do us all a favour an call in fukin sick ffs. Your no good any more.
    And yes I'll throw you a few of the TNT 2's and voodoo 3500's I win cos I won't need all of them wink.gif

Your lover
    juNk laa

McSorley's is like around the corner from the nethouse, its on a corner and its around the corner from the nethouse. When your at the nethouse (like outside it) walk towards the main road and turn right and walk straight down. I'll be there round 8.30 or 9.

Mackers, I dunno what this is about but its bound to be a shockin gooo laugh. Btw I wanna talk to ya l8r about some HIV prospects, If ya know wha I mean wink.gif

Dave (even a straight man plays a little fiddle) laa

get a spectator to record some demos of the games and post them up somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kerria

Whereabouts is McSorleys??
    Near Nethouse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

What is this who we playing? Anyone?

Advertisement