Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playstation2 on a pc monitor

Options
  • 29-10-2003 5:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Dose anybody know what's the best device to do this with. I've seen one or two adaptors about but I'm not sure which to go for.
    Seemingly they don't work with all games.

It would be handy when playing online to play it on the pc monitor.

Any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

i phoned peats about doing this for the xbox and they said to use this --> http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/shop/db.cgi?view=1&id=6964&type=6&path=14x108x6

bit pricey though

i phoned game about it, they said there was an adaptor or something that was released for the ps2 but since i was looking for an xbox one i never really enquired any further about it but it is available for the ps2 according to the guy i spoke to on the phone from game

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Thanks for the reply.

The one in Peats is a bit pricey. The one I found online (don't have URL handy) worked out at about 50/60 euro.

I'll keep looking in to it.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

I remember hearing about that site but couldn't remember the URL that's exactly what I was looking for thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

Originally posted by cosgrove80
    I remember hearing about that site but couldn't remember the URL that's exactly what I was looking for thanks!

No problem, I hear they've free shipping now too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement