Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rates on the servers

Options
  • 02-09-1999 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Youse all should know better than bumping your rates up over 5k on the servers. It affects the other users pretty badly.

Drop em or be kicked .....

Slosh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

I agree cmon lads b fair to other now

Blasta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

barrysworld use a rate capping thing on their kteams servers
    they have it capped at 10000, it auto-changes youre rate when you connect to the server

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Told yah slosh cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Right as far am I'm concerned if you have your rate set above 5000 and you don't drop it to 5000 or below after your asked to change it. You'll be kicked and I'll keep you off the server as long as I'm on that night. I have noticed when certain "new" players have been on that I get bursts of 20-30 Packetloss and this is not my usual lock up cause of indigo (who've been quite good for connections recently). I now know how to check for Players Rate settings (thanks Blaster) if I ask you to drop to 5000 just do it, Nike.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

heh
    And place your DVD orders over at
    www.gibworld.com/gandalf !!!
    Order now and recive a 10% discount cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 03-09-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Chaos,