Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok, the lowdown on tonight.

Options
  • 03-09-1999 2:12pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Look, there is a lot going on and I can only really explain a little (time constraints rather then any big dirty secret).

Tonight, Spin Solutions plays EMG (Educational Multimedia Group) in what might be the first of an inter-company league. I'm inviting *SELECT* q2 players from a potential Irish team because I can, and because it might help you guys and get yourself some coverage at the same time.

Its closed to the public because EMG are bringing some free beer. You will be asked to cough up for the nethouse charge as usual.

I DONT want and wont allow a ton of people to arrive so if you are not on the list, sorry, but they are bringing 15 people as it is and Nethouse isnt a big place.

Before anyone starts saying "what gives you the right blahblahblahvjdknfjdn, who decides aydda yadda yadda".... If this takes off a few free pints is the least of what all of you might benefit from. You need to stop faffing (look it up) about and get your name out there.

This is a private function and gate crashers are strictly unwelcome. If you dont like the idea of a group of lads using the Q2.ie team name think about this.... what gives US (online gamers) the right to use it at all.

Janey
    Kerria
    Junkie
    Kegser
    Caster

This isnt the team , I'm not picking a team, I just need anyone who can swing a rocketlauncher and is willing to front for the team at short notice.

I'll keep you all posted, meanwhile dont turn up to nethouse tonight as its completely booked.

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nearly forgot, meet up in McSorleys at 9 (near the entrance preferably).

L8r all.
    DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Dev I know a bunch of Q2eers that probally would be interested in taking part in that league. If theres an organiser give me their name and I'll pass it on.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Sounds sweet luv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Me be still in work but I'll be down once I'm finished... damn slow LAn :/

Kegs.

Advertisement