Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New puppy.

• 29-10-2003 1:46pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heres a pic of our new puppy.Its the all black one which we`ve called Holly.We rescued her from an animal welfare group called ASH out in Wicklow.
    Isnt she cute?????
    Mind you I cant collect her for 2 more weeks as shes only 6 weeks old.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

What a cutie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The eyes...The eyes!

Cute. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Awwwww...Hellrazer she is such a cutie.... Congrats on the new puppy....She is a Doll!!!

~DR~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Wow, she's a dote!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Yep shes cute indeed.Cant wait to get her home.Still have to wait another 10 days though
    :( .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

oh I'm so jealous, what a fab puppy.

what sort of doggie is she, she's adorable. can I come and play with her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by commuterised
    oh I'm so jealous, what a fab puppy.

what sort of doggie is she, she's adorable. can I come and play with her?

Hellrazer, can we ALL come play with her??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Polonious

Very nice Hellrazer. Lets hope you name her a bit better than your Boards handle!!!:p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Have some bad news actually.

Holly died this morning in the Shelter.We were supposed to collect last Saturday but we got a call saying that she wasnt well and had caught some virus along with 5 others in the litter.
    Up till yesterday she seemed to be getting better and we were hoping to collect her tomorrow,but unfortunately she died this morning along with the other 5 in the litter.Apparently this virus wiped out 5 of the 7 in the litter and may even be spreading through the shelter.
    We`re devastated.
    Richie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ahh no :(
    Sorry to hear it Richie

• Advertisement
Advertisement