Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&C 2: Tiberian Sun - NON QUAKE

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Multiplayer dark reign?
    It kicks ass.
    I think that apart from the better orders that u could set in Dark Reign, the terrain was far better handled than in any other RTS.
    Multiplayer Dark Reign is a serious amount of fun... ill play the lot of ya when i get another copy smile.gif

Asuka

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Thanks for letting me know this is a non-quake posting. I was able to avoid reading it.

M

Mind you the "C&C 2: Tiberian Sun" was one hell of a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Actually we're talking about a new quake level called C&C : Tiberian Sun tongue.gif

Now what are the chances o' that happenin, eh? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

in my opinion i think C&C tib sun is one hell of a game,thats my opinion anyway and some of the levels are much harder!!! hopefully it will be just as good in multiplayer as in red alert
    THX Nex

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well i have to say i am enjoying it.
    i have robbed castor troys copy and he shall not be getting it back til ive finished both nod and gdi cds. mind you im near the end of the nod game so he has only a week to go smile.gif

have to say that was a great fan of origninal c&c when it came out on the playststion. but i never played red alert coz the graphics looked blocky and tbh a bit cack.
    i played warcraft for ages and i really did enjoy dark reign. also jagged edge:deadly games if you want to put in the same genre. although it is only vaguley the same, in a top down view sort of way smile.gif
    i played starcraft once and thought it wasnt as good as its made out to be. but then again it was multiplayer against koopa, devore, regi etc etc etc. not much of a chance there!
    maybe i'll play it if someone wants to give me a copy!
    and oi! shinji, wheres that copy of you-know-what? hurry up my funny little northern freak!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I enjoy the game single player but the units are too unbalanced and there are simply not enough of 'em to have a good multiplayer experience.... it's too like Red Alert :/

Kegs.

Advertisement