Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamezville Vs Gamepad

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

One of the girls off bitz was pure sexy...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

she does ultimate gamer on sci fi which is okay aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

I was just thinking today, I wish we could hark back to the Dominic Diamond years on Gamesmaster, or the first couple of season of bad influence, now they were how gameshows should be made

Not the tripe thats on now

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Dunn, off Ultimate Gamer is proper worth a lash.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭chopster

.....all i want to say is that the girl in the freebie section of gamesville ......sarah i think...is well fit , and they prove my point all the time by having real close-ups of her all the time.

my 2c worth. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bring back emily dunn, emily booth and that american one from thumb bandits. I want to be able to oogle at beautiful women while looking at games. Actually emily dunn and that american one do know theiir stuff when it comes to games. Emily Booth was just plain hot and had an unhealthy obsession with horror games. I'm surprised she never took her clothes off during bitz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Throw a rope out before this thread goes any more juvenile and off topic...

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

You got to realise that this show is targeted at younger people judging by the time it is shown at and the fact that they have kids on the show.

All it takes is for some fat cigar smoking **** to sit down for two seconds and realise that his **** arse show is utter ****e, either change it to late night (Or reschedule), give the kids some sweets and a hefty kick up the ****ing arse to get rid of them and actually make an effort to get some real ****ing gamers with some real ****ing games and remind the presenters that they're not four years of ****ing age. Every time that show is on it enrages me, and yes it's so easy to just flip the channel, but by ****ing hell I can't not watch it for fear I might miss them actually coming up with something remotely intelligent...

The only half decent thing so far that they've given me as a viewer was the fact that Commodore are possibly coming back into business and that all the old C64 tapes will be going antique!

AN-****ING-TIQUE!

How many people do you NOT know that have an attic full of hundred apon hundred of C64 games in them!? I'm one of them! If thats the case then I'll be a ****ing millionaire when they DO go antique!

Other than that it's all guru bows, G counts, "OEH TEH COENTROLS AER GHEY!", "THREE, TWO, ONE, LET THE MOTHER ****ING GAMES BEGIN" and lots of little pre-teen smell bags screaming at a plasma screen...

**** OFF GAMESVILLE!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

originally posted by tallpaul:
    Throw a rope out before this thread goes any more juvenile and off topic...

topic:
    Anyway, my point is that these people must die. Painfully.

*shrugs*

Advertisement