Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delete this please :)

Options
  • 29-10-2003 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know where I can download Fruity loops ? also whats the easiest and best versions of it , ive heard a few people saying 2... ?

danke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭patch

You'd prolly get a demo version free on an issue of Computer Music. I think you can also get the demo from their site.
    The demo and full version are identical downloads.
    As you know, you'd just have to 'unlock' the full version with a crack, which they'll send you ;) .

I don't know off-hand, but I know they reckon 3 is their latest and easiest to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

No, they (?) reckon 4.12 is the latest version (and the name's changed to FLStudio).

You can download full versions from edonkey/kazaa networks. Use your imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

yea , Dont like using kazaa for software though , never have g'luck with it , however I got version 3 and am playing around with it , finding it quite hard to use , anyone know how to sample bits from songs and then import them into fruity loops ?

Advertisement