Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Games Console to Buy

Options
  • 29-10-2003 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hello,

I currently do all my gaming on the pc but I am looking to buy a console for gaming, mainly beacause you can rent console games and also I want to laze on the couch with the widescreen.

I have played a good bit on the ps2 but have heard the xbox is far better.

Can anyone recomend the best console to get.

Also I dont want to go out and buy a console if it is going to be replaced in the next six months, I know the ps3 is due out in a year, what about xbox?? any replacements planned?.

Also I have broadband, so what is the deal with online gaming on the xbox? do you have to pay for it? how much?.

Cheers, DJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

To save a lot of hassle and bitching it'd be far easier to do a search. There have been plenty of heated exchanges going on so to avoid this again just do a search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

game have a great deal at the moment for the xbox.

xbox , halo , midtown madness 3 ( live playable ) mohfl , timespletters 2 and 2 months free trial of xbox live all for 210 yo-yos. don't know much about playstation deals but that is also playable on-line with it's network adapter.

as for xbox live it's 60 yo-yos for the year. and i'v been playing it for 4 months and highly recamend it , i have'nt played the ps2 on-line so i can't comment on that.

it all comes down to what games you want to play and what system has them , either way with the recent price cuts it's a great time to be buying a consol.

Advertisement