Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me somebody-please oh help!!!

Options
  • 29-10-2003 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Ok,
    its another one of these "oh i need help with my java project" posts but i really really really need help-or in fact some code that some one has to have lying around from the Artificial intelligence days in college. Im doing the crappy 8 puzzle thing-you know with the start state being

and it having to use the manhattan thing to sort itself out into

does anyone out there in board land have any stuff to help a java brain dead 4th year??

Ill be greateful forever

Caro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Can you possibly explain what you are trying to do?
    18 Numbers in a grid is not much help to 'us people in boards land'.

What is the manhatten thing?
    What is the crappy 8 puzzle?

What have you tried so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

You're not looking for help, you're looking for someone to actually do your project for you. You don't even understand the question, FFS.

Transfer to a social science related degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I believe linguistics is quite good, however if google is beyond your means so is that. Theres always secetarial courses.

Or you could make an effort, you are in 4th year ffs, you've made it that far. None of this is new.

<rant>
    A lot of students come on here with genuine questions or are genuinly stuck. People like you make it a lot harder for them to get the help they need, and your give I.T. students a bad name on this forum. Laziness does not get rewarded.
    </rant>

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Carobobaline

of COURSE im looking for someone to do it for me you gimps. how do you *think* i got to 4th year? Certainly not by doing any work.
    And bytw-i dont need to hear ****e off you about it. if you dont have an answer then dont waste your fingers replying.

Oh, and by the way ""Evil Phil"" try typing it into google yourself and see what comes up. And try type in wan ker too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Asking stupid questions is one thing, being an insulting twat is another. Goodbye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Trojan, you're too soft.

I'm not, so I just banned Carobobaline.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement