Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimum Specs

Options
  • 29-10-2003 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

How well would this game run on a pentium 3 800mhz, 512mb sdram, 128 mb graphics? o and dsl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

good spec pc there, should run fine but whats your video card like. oops scratch that just saw 128 meg card, yep your away there nps

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

yipee do u think there would be any lag in 64 man servers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

well wouldn't that be more to do with yur connection than yur comp. I wouldn't reckon there should be, maybe whats seems to be lag could be just low fps, but yur gfx card is good enough and u have plenty of ram so i can see there being a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Here are the System Requrements:
    Windows XP/Me/2000/98 (NT and 95 NOT supported)
    500 MHz Intel Pentium III/AMD
    128 MB RAM (I would reccomend 256mb ram minimum for the game)
    4x CD-ROM drive
    1.2 GB free hard disk space
    32 MB hardware transform & lighting capable video card with DirectX 8.1 compatible driver (Geforce 2,3,4 and FX. Radieon 7200+ [correct me if i am wrong on the ATI front cant quite remember])
    DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
    Keyboard and Mouse

That should just about cover it. Any PC in the last 2 years with in anyway a half arsed graphics card should be able to run it.

Advertisement