Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[ Mod News ] Desert Combat .5

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Holy fu[\]cking ****!!!

Can you.....can...you....use everything thats on that ship??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :ninja: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i doubt if the finished version is gonna be that impressive. apart from the fact that the lag would be horrible, can you imagine what will happen when 10 or so people try to take off at the same time.

you'd have to make some sort of ground crew class. still, nice pic :)

[oh and yes you can fly everything on that ship, its just the already existing planes in the game and the helo that they plan to introduce in .6 anyway]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Am I the only one who thinks that DC are going a little vehicle crazy lately? They're piling so many different US and Iraqi vehicles in, it's hard to see them all balancing out in the end. They still only have about 5/6/7 of their own maps...
    Wish they'd seriously consider doing the other nations they say they'll do (UK, France, Germany, Israel etc... )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

hi guys any of you wana send me out desert combat it will take me 19hrs 45mins to download it and i dont have any of th other patches but i do have bf1942 v1.5 does that make any difference?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :ninja: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :( :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement