Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBA Chargers

• 30-10-2003 12:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Got a GBA SP when I was in the states recently, and now need a charger to charge it up over here. I was in Game on Monday, and they just have an A/C adapter (which doesn't look like a charger).

Any suggestions?

- Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

In the same situation myself, so i ordred one from gameplay.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thanks folks...

Whats the deal with USB chargers? Are they any good?

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by TmB
    Hi folks,

Got a GBA SP when I was in the states recently, and now need a charger to charge it up over here. I was in Game on Monday, and they just have an A/C adapter (which doesn't look like a charger).

Any suggestions?

- Dave.

ahoi Dave ,

I had the same problem , got an American GBA SP , got a completely new batery with a charger in game for 22 euro or somthing , they have baterys on their own but dont think you can get chargers by themselfs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Perfect lads.... thanks! I'll check out Game in the morning. (I've been on the last level of Bubble Bobble for the last week, playing a half an hour a night, and I can't beat the f**ker... what makes things worse is that the red light has appeared....) ;)

- Dave.

• Advertisement
Advertisement