Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And the Winner is........

Options
  • 30-10-2003 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

ME

I believe. So congrats to me. And well done me.

I love to gloat btw :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Well, no, strictly speaking you're not!!!! Not until 4.15 this afternoon when the last race of this month is run. After all, Morgans still has a bank of one point to play........... and he might, just might, pull a 100/1 winner outta the bag.

Only joking ya :) You are a deserved winner with a fantastic score which reflects the accuracy and consistency of your selections. A 100 euro wagered per point would have won 6,170 euro. This is stupendous and would put most newspaper tipsters to shame (even the top ones in the Sporting Life naps table) who struggle just to break even. Well done.

PM me your postal addy and I will dispatch your humongous prize of 20 yoyo's (WOW!) pronto.

Advertisement