Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom billing for isdn 3 months after it was removed

• 30-10-2003 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

eircom are still billing me for a high speed isdn line 3 months after it was removed ... eircom say the netsource (or eircom) tech that removed the line never sent in his report... (the line was removed so i could get netsource soho )

has this happened to anyone else ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

I think I get an Eircom bill every 2 months and I switched to Broadband from ISDN at the end of July with UTV. The August bill still charged me for ISDN but my October bill arrived last week and they have refunded the ISDN charge and rebilled for normal line. BUT they have also charged over 100 euro for supplying a residential line. I never agreed to this (unless it was in the small print somewhere) and will be ringing thrm to try get this dropped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

so what happened with these as the lad is uninstalling my line as i speek well type

Advertisement