Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone bought from these guys

Options
  • 30-10-2003 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

blankdiskshop

anyone know if they are ok? Delivery time etc

or anywhere cheaper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Hi Mate
    Dont know what there like but I always use www.svp.co.uk they are quite and delivery only takes 2-3 days.
    Thanks
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭mayto

the top link is blankdiskhop.co.uk while other is blankdiscshop.co.uk which is the one of the cheapest place to get pioneer 106(£99)+ shipping(£20) along with www.jes-computer.de. jes sell lg 4040b cheap as well but their dvd media is expensive(verbatim) or cheap(primeon which is crap). if you getting dvd media they say traxdata (ritek g04) is the best or other g04 based discs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

that svp is fairly expensive (with delivery)

25blank DVD-R's + 13double dvd cases .. work out 42.45stg

which is roughly 61euro

though 25euro is delivery

so if anyone wants to go halves on delivery let us know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Hi mate

Svp shouldnt be that dere for delivery are u sure u checked the right delivery method

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yup, SVP charge £20 for delivery, or £15.99 for orders above £300 :(

I was interested in the LiteOn writer at £89. Would this be a good machine? I'm not too familiar with LiteOn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Buzz_Irl

Have been using Liteon CDR/RW and DVD drives for a year now and they perform very well - no problem recommending them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

looks like either I or tehy did something wrong as today delivery charge was 12stg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

SVP (aka blankdiscshop.co.uk) have great stock/selection, good prices, and they're really nice on the phone. Only prob I have with them so far is the courier is a bit crappy, but that could differ depending on your area :)

Blankdiskshop.co.uk don't do the Riteks I want, generally don't seem to have too much of a selection at all.

Advertisement