Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Over Heels released some days ago

Options
  • 30-10-2003 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember Head over Heels? Well, the remake is completed and is awesomely done. Go to remakes and get it! By the way it still as hard as it was then. It looks real sweet though! :) Get it here: http://retrospec.sgn.net/games/hoh/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

Jaysus....that's a blast from the past. I'll give it a whirl. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Class, downloading now (15megs), loved this on the c64

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

I better be honest. When I got this in 1988 in a compilation pack "The Magnificent Seven"... I used unlimited lives to finish it and used Zzap 64's map to work my way around... the toasters were tricky to jump over and you could lose all those lives very quickly. However after awhile you'd tend to get the hang of it and it gets easier. You find a fair few lives within the game anyway. Tricky... but not insanely. At least you can stand still in game and take a breather... :)

Advertisement