Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Television show

Options
  • 30-10-2003 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi to everyone.

I am a student film maker based in Dublin and at the moment I am making a short documentry on role playing and the people who take part in such activities.

The show is for college and is a SHORT production.

I am looking for people who have a real passion for this and aren't camera shy to help me out and be interviewed about theire passion if any one is interested please get back to me as soon as posible at KeithDunne5896@hotmail.com

The filming will take place over two days on a date yet to be confirmed in November.

I thank you all for for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

I hope you find what some people to interview i'd volunteer myself but i live in cork

g'luck
    AL][EN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

shame you didnt think of doing this at Gealcon but there are other irish conventions running over the next while.

What type people are you looking for where do you want to film and what slant/angle are you after ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Specky

Much like Thaed I'd like to know what sort of an angle you're trying to portray in your film. I have a fair bit to say on the subject of education and role playing and on the potential for both personal and artistic development through games....and as the oldest gamer I know, some of my perspectives possibly differ from the "mainstream"....

Advertisement