Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ignorant mod

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by ColinM
    There are some people here who aren't cliquey, aren't complete nerds, and are totally sound. Like me.

im a lot 'sounder' than him.
    he smells like cabbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Jayzus, totally smoted by the gathering card there eh?
    But that one got old quite a while ago already. I wouldn't mind a good slagging, but you've got to try to be original next time, Evil Phil.

You wouldn't believe the massive life I have though. And how real it is. Seriously, you'd be quite astounded at how real it gets sometimes.

Ecksor, I also find lots of stuff that you write really funny. And I don't mean to say that in a belittling way. I genuinely think you are a funny guy.

And of course, a good natured reply like this just goes to show how totally sound I am.

BTW, I think threads like these define what boards.ie is, TBCFH.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Been played against you a number of times then eh? Doesn't suprise me. Good to see its still evokes the "it doesn't bother me" response too.
    You wouldn't believe the massive life I have though. And how real it is. Seriously, you'd be quite astounded at how real it gets sometimes.

indenial.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

Jayzus, totally smoted by the gathering card there eh?
    But that one got old quite a while ago already. I wouldn't mind a good slagging, but you've got to try to be original next time, Evil Phil.

Ecksor, I also find lots of stuff that you write really funny. And I don't mean to say that in a belittling way. I genuinely think you are a funny guy.

And of course, a good natured reply like this just goes to show how totally sound I am.

BTW, I think threads like these define what boards.ie is, TBCFH.

LMFAO!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

:rolleyes:

What can I say only good ridance to bad rubbish.

What I can't really understand is why go and get urself banned from boardsie for someting stupid. All that happened was they got a ban for now reading the rules. If they went away, read the rules, come back a nd said something like " I read the rules, understand them willl u let me back in". Thants all it takes. No real apology needed. Just that u undertand (and Obey) the rules. Its that simple (u would think).

What I don't lie is someone Demanding to be let back in and asking me to get my finger out while doing it.

THey also had the nerve to ask me to give them an apology!

Muppet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Dam... i missed this one...

I just so love it when a for sale mod comes under fire....

Take it keeks.... o2suks owns u!

V.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by amp

...Oh the ironing. [/B]

Er what has ironing got to do with it?

Why is this thread amusing? Its a bit sad really.

Hey,

I made my own card, and you're really going to like it, but you're also going to hate it, 'cos it's really going to totally smack you down, Evil Phil.

I uploaded it to this post as an attachment and you can look at it by clicking on the link below. But be warned - it's really going to roast you!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ColinM if you are going for the Fonz then really you should be saying

cool, like the Fonz

just for informational purposes only....
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I just so love it when a for sale mod comes under fire....

Me too:D

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    really you should be saying

cool, like the Fonz
    I know what you mean, ruth, but I thought "deadly" sounded more childish and I also like that it gives it a more Irish flavour.

BTW, I'm admiring your personalised avatar. I'm hoping it's you, but I expect you are going to disappoint me. I don't normally approve of Goths but I still fancy your digital image, TBCFH.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Originally posted by O2Suck
    u all and your boards.

He/she pretty much wrote their own death certificate with that little comment.

...or was that a banning?

Stay tuned.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Just leave him banned !!!

Gandalf.

Advertisement