Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebel Strike Demo

Options
  • 30-10-2003 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else bought the Rebel Strike demo disk from game, it's got the old star wars arcade game incuded on it, nice touch instead of the usual demo disk with videos of the game. not a bad way to spend 1.99

On the downside the demo of Rebel Strike itself isn't as impressive as i'd hoped, you get to take down an AT-AT with your lightsaber alright but it's kinda boring.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

I've played the demo but I don't think I'll be picking up the as soon as it comes out. I'm a big fan of the 1st game, but by all acounts the next installment isn't as great, the walking missions letting the game as a whole down. I mean, controlling Luke in that demo was harder than controlling ones bladder after 10 pints. It's replacement? True Crime

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

and where would one go about purchasing one of these demo discs you speak of?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Game have them for €1.99, with that €1.99 coming off the price off the full price game when it's released. I wouldn't really bother though - the demo is weak and the 1982 Original is terrible with the GC's analogue controller which doesn't suit the game at all.

Advertisement