Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bye bye Mattitude!

• 30-10-2003 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭

Well, looks like Matt Hardy "version one aaaaaaah", is set to jump to RAW after a dispute with not getting enough airtime on Smackdown.

He's set to be involved in an angle with Lita and Christian.
    There goes the end of a career of another Hardy.

Nero.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Going to Raw, eh? Well, there goes Matts wrestling career. And he was one of the few wrestlers that I thought actually HAD some talent.
    God, I really hate the WEE sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by smiaras
    To be honest i think it'll do him a world of good. He doesn't really look like a cruiserweight and he'll be better off in a higher midcard position seeing as Vince is busy using his fav toilet paper (light heavyweight/cruiserweight belt) at the moment. Christian and Hardy have worked so much together that they should make for a good feud.

Oh yeah, and Brock Lesnar, Nathan Jones and The Undertaker look so much like cruiserweights! ;)

I'm with xx on this one, look how bad HHH deteriorated when he jumped to RAW last year? All Jericho has done since he jumped to RAW was that annoying highlight reel. Generally once someone jumps to RAW, thats it... curtains.

Ah well Matt, was nice knowing you. ;)
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭Big Ears

this may be bad for hardy but feuding with Gowen was much worse.

• Advertisement
Advertisement