Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MySQL

Options
  • 30-10-2003 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

I'm running a MySQL Server and connecting to it through JDBC.

I'm looking to find some way of checking the status of the tables and repairing them if needed from my application.

I know there is the command "CHECK TABLE" and I can use this from the command line but how do I determine the return status of the command "CHECK TABLE" when I run the query from my application?

Is is possible?

Can someone suggest to me or point me in the right direction of maintening my Database from my java app?

Or else on a side not tell me the most common reasons why I would get the following error :
    "Got error 127 from table handler "

it seems to happen inconsitently, last time it happened when I deleted entries from a table.

Advertisement