Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tcd muppets

Options
  • 07-09-1999 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    enjoyed todays lan knockabout, missed them. Any of you guys feel like playing say friday evening for a few hours? If we could get me, hel, pumpy, luci, lump and maybe a few more if lucky would be deadly.
    Any interest?
    Quozl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

Do you have to be a tcd muppet?

Get muppited at:
    http://www.gibworld.com/mobius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

yes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Whereabouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

im coming too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Here Greg, since you dont give a f\/<k about your exams do something constructive and get q3a running too.

Sky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Emm i guess you dont have to be in tcd but... there are guards smile.gif but after 6 pm should be grand. <grin> So if you look like a student and feel like it, meet me at 7pm firday at front enterance.
    I left this kinda short notice so no idea who'll be comeing, pumpy is around so will bully him into it anyway wink.gif and he might get the twins. Koopa? Bunny? you guys interested? But be warned it might well be in the hamlab, p3 450's but hot and smelly so wear light clothes <grin>
    Q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

nicky you fat ****ing ugly *******.....dad can give you a lift home tonight....RING

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Yeah, I'll make it in on Friday. Those new PIIIs are running NT so it seems to fu`ck up quake no-end. Must be the service pack or something. Also there is another big problem.....the d: is restricted to 7megs but small quake works. Take it ISS!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

put up a linux server so I can rape y'all smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

nah the ugly hot room is still win95 for the moment, but theyre goingto change all of college soon once they get themselves sorted out.

• Advertisement

there is on up 134.226.9.25

Nope, the ugly hot room where the Macs used to be are NT. And they have filled Pear.se with fu<king iMacs!!!!!!! ****ing iMacs!!!!!!! Who the hell is going to use them? There must be over 50 there. Stupid looking ****ing one button iMacs!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Helv (edited 08-09-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Lucifer 2

mmm, friday night quake fest
    i hope to be there
    are we getting smashed afterwards?

[This message has been edited by Lucifer (edited 08-09-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

ok...
    1)one room in hamlab is nt one win95 smile.gif and you can use temp dir on c drive to run quake (dumb iss , ta darkedge)
    2)we are getting smashed afterwards smile.gif
    3)will have 2-3 linux servers so dcu muppets can join in to, with a ping of about 40 worse than us <hehehe>
    4)bring mousemats and headphones (especially headphones), oh and grass
    q wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ill try and get my helper monkey to wake me in time for this

Actually, dont know if I can make it.

mmm I cant wait to eat that helper monkey

anyone from trin around at the mo for a game?
    smile.gif

Advertisement