Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elliott Smith -XO on The Album Archive 6pm Sat 1st on Phantom

Options
  • 31-10-2003 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

As a tribute to Elliott, and beacuse we know many of our listeners will appreciate it, I'm happy to say that this week's Album Archive is devoted to XO, the man's album from 1998.

Usually I have the show scripted and the songs sourced weeks in advance, but due to the circumstances, this week's was put together over the past few days. As a result, I've not been able to get my hand on many live tracks, b-sides demos etc, so Saturday's show will more than likely be made up of the album tracks as they appear on XO. I know those of you who tune in regularly and like to hear the different versions will understand. this week's show was put together specifically for Elliott and the fans.

And hopefully even Raggamuffin will make allowances......

Best Regards

Rob

Advertisement