Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geforce4 & Apollo KT133

Options
  • 31-10-2003 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Is there likely to be any problems using a Geforce 3 or 4 card with the KT133 chipset. I've done some searching but don't see any mobo manufacturers who've bother to test cards past the Geforce 2 series.

Don't think there should be a problem but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen something that should work not work.

So if anyone has use either successfully with the KT133 chipset I'd appreciate the info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MadKevo

This FAQ is for Abit boards, the KT7 which uses the KT133 and the KT7A which uses the, wait for it, KT133A. Seem to have been some problems woth GF3 and 4, but there seems to be a solution for each:
    http://www.sudhian.com/showfaqs.cfm?fid=2&fcid=8
    look under Video section.
    Hope it helps.
    MK

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭electrofelix

Cheers, thats just what I was looking for. Although it indicates there are a few problems, tis just a few and gives me an indication that the cards have been at least tried out properly with the chipset.

thanks

Advertisement