Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby 2004

Options
  • 31-10-2003 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭

Well I figured i may aswell warn anyone who is planning on buying rugby2004 of the following :
    • The game crashes at the end of ever game
    • It sounds crap
    • It doesnt look anything special, the faces are rubbish.
    • Its very badly polished
    • The game play is quite good except for the complete lack of a kicking game.
    • Its stupidly easy, I have had the game for 3 days and already i can thrash the barbarians with Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Which format are you playing this on?? PC or PS2?

I saw a guy playing this is HMV (Grafton St.) at lunchtime and the PS2 version graphics look very grainy.

Anyone know if it is coming to XBox?? I saw some booklet awhile ago that said it was but I have seen nothing since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

GAH!

dont I know.

ffs...was really looking forward to destroying meh bro in the game but as Truckle sez...buggy as ****.

damn game wont even start for me 8 outta 10 tymes.
    cant config controls or it'll crash.
    sound is arse...cuts in and out.

PC is what tis on.

Advertisement