Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which game?

• 31-10-2003 1:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember which game had the player Tonton Monton (sp?). He was a swedish AM/F(C) and came into the game as a 15 or 16 year old at the start of the second season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Tonton Zola Moukoko or something like that.
    Played for Derby.

He's in 00/01 and 01/02 anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

The name sounds about right but he played for a swedish team. He never came into the game until the second season and was the best striker in that game.

It was one where Robbie Keane was an AM/F(C) and really good aswell.
    Just after remembering he was still with coventry, so probably around 98/99.

And the formation 3-4-1-2 would win you everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Delboy79

Tonton Zola Moukoko was introduced in CM when he was 14
    He was at Djurgarden (spelling) in the Swedish League

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Serbian

I remember getting him in some version of the game and he was amazing. He was about 16 and started at Derby County. You could grab him for about 300k, and he was scoring 20 goals a season before he was 18 :p

I don't think any players (that aren't real anyway) just appear after a season. When you are using filters to look for a player it only shows famous ones, not necessarily all of them, which might explain why you only noticed him after a season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Is he still in the game?
    I don't have the English enabled so I cant find him. There's a fellah on Newcastle called Calvin Zola Makongo and he's from Congo.

• Advertisement

No i dont think so
    He was released by Derby County , i last heard of him been with Hammerby in Sweden.

Calvin Zola Makongo is currently on loan at Oldham and is doing pretty well with them . One for the Future

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Does anyone remember which version of the game it was?

I want to know cause it was the first CM game I played and I want to give it a go again.

Think it was 97/98 .. I ll check it out when i get home from work

Advertisement