Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H&D2

Options
  • 31-10-2003 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

I have to say in 2 hours of play i have come accross a shed load of errors? has anyone noticed that your team will try and shoot through an obstacle as opposed to shooting around.. i had a guy offload a clip in to a car door 2 feet away... whats the bets of v1.2 within a week!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ha...cant say I've seen that.

then again, the ****ing game wont run on my pc.

it'll install...then when I put in the cd, the autorun brings up the windows installer and the options to modify, reinstal, remove.

If i cancel that, and start via the shortcut...I get a Ddhelp error...and the program freezes.

I gotta ctrl/alt/del to close it out.

specs:
    P4 1.8
    512 sdram
    GF4 ti4200 64meg
    98se

bigger problem is that since i got home today, I've been getting the same Ddhelp error when a cd tries to autorun...when I try and view my graphics options in display properties...and when I try and play ANY of my games.

and there was my all readi to play dc .4j this weekend [and some battlefield galactica]

worse is that H&D2 runs on my fecking laptop! :eek:!
    p4 2.66
    512 ddr
    ATI Radeon 9000 64meg

any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

It wouldnt be h&d if it ran well...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh what's with the installer coming up everytime you insert the cd it's highly annoying. i know i only have to hold shift but still i shouldn't have to do that now should i?

btw i've noticed nothing wrong with the troops at all cept sometimes they have a freaker and they wave their guns all over the place

Advertisement