Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT, where the hell is it?

Options
  • 07-09-1999 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Seems to be finished, everyone and their dog seems to have played it, I've read reviews of it, so where the hell is it? Anyone from qamex enlighten me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

The copies that are floating around are betas, though the game is nearly finished. The build we played over the weekend seemed basically 'done' apart from a few small details. Expect a public demo in the next few weeks max. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I didn't even ask ??!??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

fear not noel smile.gif

It'll be out before Q3.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

he just assumed youd like to know smile.gif
    anyway, i keep getting a wfilerwizard error every time i try to set it up. anyine want to enlighten me as to how exactly i set this mutha up?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

uhh, what's UT?

smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

wb trojan smile.gif

ut = Unreal Tractors
    good racing game biggrin.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yep its great, the objective is to get to the national ploughing championships crushing all your enemies on the way.

you can use the ASMD pitch fork or silage ball launcher. Dont forget to pick up the anti grav wellies for that extra boost.

Advertisement