Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Guitars From The U.S.A.

• 31-10-2003 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

Check out Chris' Guitars

Some interesting deals in there, also a page of Fender guitars and one for Gibson too. Some bargains in there, even including shipping (up to €150 from the U.S.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

ooooohhh, how i drool at vintage Fenders....but i could never get one via mailorder, i'd have to check it out first (test it, feel it, even smell it!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

While we're on the subject, I just picked up a huge bargain from a America on Ebay. It was a Washburn CS780. Very rare guitar and retails at $899

I got it for $447 (£265 sterling) including postage to the UK.

So I advice you to keep an eye out on Ebay regularly, and of course ask them if they'll deliver to Ireland/UK etc.

Many bargains pop up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by Ancient1
    ooooohhh, how i drool at vintage Fenders....but i could never get one via mailorder, i'd have to check it out first (test it, feel it, even smell it!)

Me 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Originally posted by Doctor J
    Check out Chris' Guitars

Some interesting deals in there, also a page of Fender guitars and one for Gibson too. Some bargains in there, even including shipping (up to €150 from the U.S.)
    I wouldn't usually trust a company with a website that crap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

That's why I put a link into the page that I did, rather than the front page with all the Halloween rubbish.

Some good deals though

That's how I got my Ric bass - paid $990 for it instead of €2500 in the shops here. If you check up on the seller you can buy with peace of mind. You'll get deals you just won't get in a million years on this island. Too many scams on ebay, sometimes it's very hard to check up on the seller before commiting to buying.

Advertisement