Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Banned from board events... yet again

• 31-10-2003 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

posted this after wwm ripped into alien i nthe christmass boards beer thread.

dont mind him alien, he's not a nice person.

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    but it looks like the white horse on the 20th Al, so if you havent heard different by monday, can you confirm the booking.
    hopefully i can take the rosslare -> dublin road in about 2 hours and get in for a late beer to say hello.

Hopefully not

I mean serious first time i got banend from Boards events i think i may have told amp i wasn't going to respond to him. NOw this tiem i get it for what exactly. Now stanard procedure to ban people on boards then flame them and troll them.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Was there a request for some support in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

well this is normally where one would post these things, also i don't have access to the other forum. Plus this really is an administration issue. If You feel it doesn't belong here then fair enough, but i fail to see what business it is of anybody but the parties directly involved so i didn't open it to public debate.

Let me be more specific. What do you want us to do about it?

Remove the ban since is was placed there simply because the moderator doesn't like me, and not becasue of anything i actually did, happened last time as well. Amp banned me for something random, Then flamed me. Devore looked into why i was banend and foudn no just cause, Amp also made a commithment not to troll me anymore, and that didn't really work out. I can't see any valid reason for me being banned, unless telling someone there not very nice is a banable offence these days for anybody not in the clique

Ok, so you were banned for expressing the hope that WWM wouldn't turn up to the boards beer on the 20th? And your defence is a ramble about people trolling?

Boston banned from running with scissors.

• Advertisement

so when he rips the piss otu of me and others i nthreads all over the place and on boards events its ok, but i say i hope he doesn't come to the boards beer i get banned. sounds just bleedin typical of boards cliqueyness. certain people will never get bnned or hasselled in anyway no matter how abusive and mean they are, while others becoem wiping boys.

My Defence is that i don't need one, its not like i caleld him an asswhole or a prick or told him to **** off, i expressed an opinion in a non ausive fashion

Here's a tip. When you're trying to convince us to overturn the decision of a Moderator, try to provide us with arguments that support your case.

If you bother to search you'll find a couple of examples where I've disagreed with WWM over his inflammatory posting style and I've never even met the chap, so the clique rubbish doesn't ring true.

You do need a defense. You trolled. You got banned. Boo bloody hoo. If you hadn't spent the last few days poking your nose into threads with a "look at me" routine I might have more sympathy for you. Stop looking for flimsy excuses to needle people.

Defence is you don't need tto troll WWM for him to turn on you, infact you don't even need to say anythign to or about him for him to turn on you. Myabe i did troll him but point is he trolled me and then couldn't take it, all things being relative and all.

You say you have disagreed with him, have you ever banned him for trolling, which he quiet openly admitts to and is quiet proud of. Answer no you haven't. One user gets banned for trollign oen user doesn't. Only different is one user has the power of the clique, the other user doesn't. I'm not lookign for your sympathy or your pitty, and if thats whats required aroudn here to be treated fairly then i see i'm not going to get that.

I see by the other thread what way this is going to turn out, you a complete and total trolling muppet yourself. Good day ecksor i don't need this ****e. Nice what you did with my tag line, btw real mature.

Ok, you're onto us. boards.ie is just a massive conspiracy against you, and we pick on you out of spite, not because you go around annoying the hell out of everyone.

• Advertisement

ecksor seriously isn't about time you grew a back bone, i mean i hear you barking little doggy, but can you bite. Your nothing but wwm in a skirt, both tripping on your bloated sense of self importance crap.

Btw i couldn't give a **** if i annoy the whole of boards.ie. see yea

Originally posted by Boston
    ecksor seriously isn't about time you grew a back bone, i mean i hear you barking little doggy, but can you bite.

?

what ever man, i aint goign to be your wipping boy. I think this proves bubbles point about the admins and mods of boards.ie.

Nazi muppets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Hey MErc can I join peer tree house?

I seem to be banned still from Feedback? That was months ago.

Advertisement