Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ca team.ie

Options
  • 05-09-1999 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

A proposal:

i am putting together a team of 4 irish dm players (so far we have me, von, and slaan) to challange you to a 4 v 4 ca match, i will get another player (i have one in mind), assuming i will get 4, would you be interested?

Comments

That sounds cool.Get your team together and we will get a game going in the nethouse ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Good idea!

M as in the king of al that is CA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Keep me in mind damo if you're still lookin for a forth

www.csn.ul.ie/~osiris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Nethouse.......it would be really good, but i dunno, me and slaan live 3 hour journeys away etc. but we'll see

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sure, Team.ca.ie will play yea I'm sure,

If you want an all hpb affair I recommend
    tomb, dre, death and lorcan.

I recommend it be played on the new CA map too, just to stop boring camping...

Dev.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

if i am there, can i play for ca.ie?

we're challanging ca.ie bunny, not 3 ca players and bunny......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Sure its just a game
    I'll play for ca.ie
    It wont upset your plans will it?

"plans"?

i think not, we just want to give them a game, its not like it means anything, its depressing to know you think of me as being that sad

ok, nickys gonna play for us as lpb, so dev or someone play for them?

• Advertisement
Advertisement