Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Anytime Really Slow

Options
  • 31-10-2003 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

for the past 2 days IOL Anytime has been crawling eg. it has been taking about 30 seconds to open a thread :eek:

today i used IOL Free and it is running at normal speed. does anytime slow down when you exceed your hours or is this a problem that everyone has :confused: because it is really annoying

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

all good here, just using my last few hours ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh same here no problems just using my last 20 hours or so :)

i should really use them up more during the month and not leave an impossible figure for the last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that was strange. 5 minutes into November and Anytime was back to normal :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Hi,
    I have been through UTVip and had endless trouble with Eircom flatrate and wondered what advice ye had on signing up for the IOL anytime account? I see in other threads that their billing has caused problems for some but what about their reliability and so forth? Would appreciate whatever observations ye had on it
    Thanks

Advertisement